I will never buy a car from Automall Collection in Peabody.The salesman decided to give me the carfax report after they ran my credit and did not tell me the car I was interested in had been in a collision.

When I gave the salesman my information I told him specifically do not call my work number unless its the bank calling in regards to financing.

So he calls me the next day at my WORK asking me if I'm still interested in the car.I'd rather go across the street to BMW and pay triple the amount.

Had an Experience with Automall Collection?

Comments

Hope, New Jersey, United States #307164

Hey julie:if you want a piece of mark you should bend down!!!

I would have to agree with him this place really blows, some of the salesman esp mark are really sleazeballs

Hope, New Jersey, United States #199333

EDAVOODI:YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT WRITE A *** COMPLAINT ABOUT A PLACE YOU DID NOT EVEN BUY A CAR FROM.SO HEAR ME OUT:GET A LIFE.OR EVEN BETTER,GET A JOB.THERE IS A LOT OF IDIOTS AROUND BUT YOU TOP THEM ALL.

Hope, New Jersey, United States #198713

I presume Edavoodi has very bad credit.why would a dealer waist money on a car fax if the customer has bad credit and does not qualify to purchase a car.dont blame the dealer.my advice for Edavoodi:see a credit councilor!!

Hope, New Jersey, United States #196849

Who in the right mind would want to pay 3 times more for the same car at a fracnchise dealer.what *** complaint.by the way sounds like this dealership has real good prices.