Goffstown, New Hampshire

Update by user Sep 12, 2011

I want to add, the company did follow through with EVERYTHING that I needed done. I tried to remove complaint but website did not allow me to do so. I appreciate the follow through of the auto mall collection.I would buy another car from auto mall collection.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2011

I bought a 2008 lexus is 250 from them, nice looking car, there were some minor things that needed to be fixed on them, new tires, was missing weather stripping on roof and the tint needed to be reapaired.When I we struck a deal, the day I went back to sign , they decided that they didn't want to fix the tint or put new tires on the car.

I was ready to walk out until they agreed to fix it, however I had to split to cost of tires with them, They never ordered the clips for the weather stip so I was forced to do and pay for that on my own. 2 months into owning the car with the new tires on it, the tire developed a bubble in it,I called the dealership to see if they could help me , and they told me sorry there is nothing I an do. By far the WORST customer service I have ever expierienced from a car dealership.

I would think twice before buying a car from this place.Go to a real dealership.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Automall Collection?

Comments

Hope, New Jersey, United States #329684

what *** complaint.you bought a beautiful car,they gave you new tires.you even complain about new tires.sounds like you have life issues.